MBA Lawyers are able to assist both employers and employees with a wide range of employment law matters including:
- drafting and advising on employment contracts;
- drafting and advising on independent contractor and labour-hire agreements;
- drafting workplace policies and procedures;
- advising on redundancy processes and packages;
- advising on confidentiality and restraint of trade clauses in employment contracts;
- advising on the distinctions between independent contractor and employee;
- providing guidance on employee counselling and termination;
- representing clients in unfair dismissal, unlawful termination and adverse action claims.
Our employment law team takes pride in being able to help clients navigate through the complexities and multi-faceted nature of employer/employee/contractor rights and workplace obligations.
Please note that with employment law matters strict time limits apply. If you wish to enquire about unfair dismissal or unlawful termination claims please contact our office immediately on (07) 55 399 688 to ensure compliance with time requirements.
We also strongly recommend that employers seek legal advice before dismissing an employee to reduce the possibility of unfair dismissal or unlawful termination claim being filed.
Monica Drivas BA, JD. (Hons)