Peter is a Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist in Commercial Litigation. He has more than 23 years’ experience helping clients resolve commercial claims and disputes.
Peter’s areas of practice:
- Building and Construction – contract advice, contract claims and administration advice, Security of Payment claims, adjudications, arbitration, expert determination, contract disputes and dispute resolution;
- Company, Business and Property Litigation;
- Insurance – policy advice, claims management and defence, risk management, public liability claims and professional liability claims; and
- Arbitration, Adjudication, Mediation and Negotiation.
Peter works with corporate clients, businesses, principals, contractors, body corporates, public liability insurers, professional indemnity insurers and local government.
Peter is an eager advocate of and has an active interest in alternative dispute resolution. He regularly represents clients at mediations, negotiation, adjudications and arbitration. His qualifications include:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Dispute Resolution (mediation and negotiation) – Bond University
- Certificate in Adjudication under the Building Industry Fairness (Security of Payment) Act
- Certificate in Mediation – Bond University
- Advanced Commercial Negotiation Course – Bond University