We have a range of experience providing legal solutions for Japanese businesses operating in Australia and Japanese investors investing in Australia. Our Japanese Service Group includes a native Japanese speaking lawyer, and has considerable knowledge and experience in Japan’s business environment. We are committed to understanding the objectives of our clients and providing practical legal solutions.
We have Japanese Service Group expertise in:
• Personal injuries and motor vehicle accidents
• Asset protection and wealth planning
• International trade and commerce and foreign investment in Australia
• Business structures and agreements
• Partnerships and joint ventures
• Property investment and development
• Intellectual property
• Liaising with government authorities on behalf of clients
Our Partner, Mitchell Clark, is a Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist in Personal Injuries. With dedicated Japanese speaking staff, we have a wealth of experience, confidence and expertise to help your legal issues. We enjoy great associations and referral relationships with the following organisations:-
- Australia-Japan Society
- Tokyo Bar Association
- Queensland Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreter
Communication due to cultural and language barriers should present no difficulties, we have Japanese people who can communicate (both verbally and in writing) in Japanese. Other legal firms may offer to help Japanese people, but they do not have a Japanese Lawyer, so that there may often be problems with communication (as well as extra costs for translators and interpreters). We have full time translators and interpreters for your use.
Mitchell Clark LLB.
|Chris White BIR(Bus), LLB.