We provide assistance to individuals buying, selling or refinancing their properties as well as property developers, land owners, financiers and foreign investors.
We help our clients navigate through the maze of legislation and local authority requirements associated with property transactions.
Our team has experience in:
- Standard residential Conveyancing services;
- Drafting contracts and agreements for residential, commercial and industrial matters;
- Preparing loan agreements and security documents;
- Conducting due diligence enquiries for developers, owners and financiers;
- Acting in the acquisition of development sites, conducting negotiations with surveyors, town planners and body corporate managers during the development stage, through to registration of the plan of subdivision and the sale of development lots;
- Having extensive body corporate experience, we advise clients on large scale mixed use developments, body corporate structuring and advice as well as preparation of building management statements, caretaking and letting agreements and commercial leasing for commercial use projects;
- Preparing “off the plan” contracts and disclosure statements for residential, commercial, industrial, and community title developments;
- Preparing community management statements for community title developments, syndicate and related agreements, and structuring and documenting development joint ventures;
- Providing advice regarding subdivisions, developments, compulsory land acquisitions and compensation;
- Project conveyancing for developers in relation to the house and land subdivisions, as well medium and high rise projects;
- Liaising with construction funders on pre-sale requirements and certifications;
- We have a specialist planning and environment team who act for major listed property developers and local councils, including Stockland and Gold Coast City Council and can assist developers with town planning advices and appeals; and
- Building and construction contract advices, as well as large scale building and construction disputes.