MBA Lawyers provide a range of advice to business clients from self employed trades people, small business owners to multinational Corporate Directors. Our commercial lawyers have experience in:
- business structures and operational advice;
- joint venture and partnership arrangements;
- drafting of a wide range of commercial legal documents (including but not limited to partnership advice, business structures including trusts, joint ventures, franchising, distribution agreements, agency arrangements, production and management);
- extensive due diligence enquires;
- licensing, acquisitions and the sale of public and private companies;
- providing advice regarding liquor licensing and privacy;
- drafting Shareholder Agreements, foreign investment, mergers and takeovers, prospectuses, ASX listings, underwriting and equity raising; and
- Government lobbying.
Clayton Glenister B.A. LLB.
|Matt Windle LLB.
|Monica Drivas BA. JD. (Hons)